Support the Fall Events
The National Alliance for Musical Theatre (NAMT), founded in 1985, is a not-for-profit organization serving the musical theatre community. Our mission is to advance musical theatre by nurturing the creation, development, production and presentation of new musicals, and to provide a forum for musical theatre professionals to share resources and exchange information.
NAMT’s members make a vital impact in their communities — economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 20,000 staff members and 14,000 artists
- Staged more than 19,000 performances attended by 10 million people
- Entertained over 543,000 loyal subscribers
- Provided education programs for 1.5 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling $680 million
- Performed in 300 venues with a total of 189,000 seats
as of 8/27/19
About The FALL EVENTS
“Conversations at the NAMT Conference were so easy and fun. I never felt on the sidelines. Everyone was welcoming and eager to share. The NAMT staff was very interested in engaging in dialogue. I walked away with a list of great ideas to implement and mostly appreciate knowing that there are many others out there going through similar circumstances.”
– Aaron Young, The Fulton Theatre
At the 2020 NAMT Festival of New Musicals (November 19-20), industry members will gather virtually to see presentations of eight new musicals over two days online in a first-of-its kind reimagined celebration of the future of musical theatre. Notable past Festival shows, writers and performers include:
- The Drowsy Chaperone (2006 Tony Award for Best Musical)
- Sutton Foster
- Come From Away (7 2017 Tony Award nominations, including Best Musical)
- Santino Fontana
- Children of Eden
- Terrence Mann
- Annette O’Toole
- It Shoulda Been You
- Adrienne Warren
- Anika Larsen
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (2002 Tony Award for Best Musical)
- Norm Lewis
- Duncan Sheik
- Southern Comfort
- …and many more!
At the Fall Conference immediately preceding the Festival (November 17-18), our members and invited guests will discuss the opportunities and challenges in producing new work and other issues relevant to the industry as we look to the future from this unprecedented year. Also held online, this year’s Conference will allow greater access for more NAMT members to attend and will still have include networking time with new colleagues from around the country. Past keynote speakers have included:
- David Henry Hwang (award-winning playwright, America’s most-produced living opera librettist, and two-time Finalist for the Pulitzer Prize)
- Harold Prince (Legendary Broadway producer and director)
- Jason Robert Brown (award-winning Broadway composer/lyricist)
- Victoria Bailey (Executive Director of the Theatre Development Fund (TDF))
- Roger Rees (award-winning actor, director, writer and educator)
- Douglas Carter Beane (award-winning Broadway playwright and book-writer)
- Ben Cameron (Program Director for the Arts for the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation)
FESTIVAL AND CONFERENCE PARTNERSHIPS
$1,000 – $10,000(+)
By sponsoring NAMT’s Festival of New Musicals and Fall Conference, you will have valuable, personal access to NAMT’s membership — 227 organizations and theatre professionals across the country and abroad, as well as the larger industry attending the Festival. The conference attendees are the top development decision-makers in their organizations, as well as executive directors, artistic directors, managing directors and more, all of whom work with some of the most well-known names in the theatre industry.
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Presentation during the conference, virtual exhibitor booth, or your company’s branding on a conference event
- Marketing materials in digital and paper attendee packets
- Access to VIP/networking events
- Attendee mailing list
- Your company logo on our website, conference platform and digtital materials
- and more!
Advertise in the Festival Program
$300 – $1,000
Advertising in our printed Festival program is a prime opportunity to:
- Reach over 1,000 theatre industry professionals with your message
- Announce shows to the industry
- Sell services or products to the decision-makers who need them
- Congratulate Festival writers
Size: Full Page, color, linked to your website
(8” wide x 10.5” high) – can include bleed
Size: Half Page, color, linked to your website
(8” wide x 5.125” high)
Size: Quarter Page, color, linked to your website Rate: $300
(4” wide x 5.125” high)
Specifications: Artwork, including text, must be in jpeg/tif file format with a minimum of 300 dpi. All ads should be pre-designed — NAMT is unable to design ads. Please refer to the size specifications above for the appropriate proportions.
Deadline for all ad artwork is November 8, 2020.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special rates are available if you commit to sponsoring both Fall and Spring events! Our Spring Conference focuses on administrative and management topics, such as marketing and fundraising and is attended by over 100 executives and department heads.
Partnership opportunities in the Spring are similar to those above. The 2021 Spring Conference will also be held online, on the topic of the full patron experience, combining marketing and fundraising to look at how theatres are communicating with their audiences and funders as they begin to reopen and rebuild.
Details on supporting our Spring Conference will be online in late 2020. Please contact Development Manager Brittney Woolley at email@example.com at any time for more information.
Advertising is available year-round in our News & Notes and New Works News, which are sent to over 1,000 of our members and Festival alumni writers monthly. For more information please contact Member Services Director Adam Grosswirth at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to buy an ad now.
For More Information
Contact Development Manager Brittney Woolley at email@example.com. We are happy to discuss specific benefits and design a package that will suit your needs!