NAMT’s members make a vital impact in their communities — economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 32,000 people
- Staged more than 17,000 performances attended by nearly 8.5 million people
- Entertained over 500,000 subscribers
- Provided education programs for over 1.4 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling over $600,000,000
- Performed in 285 facilities with a total of more than 168,000 seats
as of 9/10/17
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: The Alhadeff Charitable Foundation, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Creative Spaces Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, The Dubose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund, The Frederick Loewe Foundation, Friars Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, National Endowment for the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, The Ted Snowden Foundation, and Anonymous donors.