Oklahoma City, OK
NAMT’s members make a vital impact in their communities — economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed nearly 20,000 staff members and 10,000 artists
- Staged more than 15,000 performances attended by 3.7 million people
- Entertained over 232,000 loyal subscribers
- Provided education programs for half a million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling $600 million
- Performed in 290 venues with a total of 147,000 seats
as of 9/12/23
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: The Alhadeff Family Charitable Fund, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Access Micro-Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, Howard Gilman Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, Lucille Lortel Foundation, National Endowment for the Arts, New York State Council on the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, The Ted Snowdon Foundation, and Anonymous donors.