Thank You To Our Spring Conference Sponsors
American Music Theatre Project at Northwestern University
Chicago Shakespeare Theater
Mercury Theater Chicago
AMS Planning & Research
The Hollywood Pantages
Music Theatre International
For all of our sponsors and more information about the Spring Conference, click here.
NAMT’s members make a vital impact in their communities — economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
In the 2018-2019 season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 20,000 staff members and 14,000 artists
- Staged more than 19,000 performances attended by 10 million people
- Entertained over 543,000 loyal subscribers
- Provided education programs for 1.5 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling $680 million
- Performed in 300 venues with a total of 189,000 seats
as of 8/27/19
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: The Alhadeff Family Charitable Fund, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Access Micro-Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, Howard Gilman Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, Lucille Lortel Foundation, National Endowment for the Arts, New York State Council on the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, The Ted Snowdon Foundation, and Anonymous donors.