NAMT’s members make a vital impact in their communities — economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 20,000 staff members and 14,000 artists
- Staged more than 19,000 performances attended by 10 million people
- Entertained over 543,000 loyal subscribers
- Provided education programs for 1.5 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling $680 million
- Performed in 300 venues with a total of 189,000 seats
as of 8/27/19
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: The Alhadeff Charitable Foundation, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Creative Spaces Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, The Dubose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund, The Frederick Loewe Foundation, Friars Foundation, Howard Gilman Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, National Endowment for the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, The Ted Snowden Foundation, and Anonymous donors.