Submit A Show To The Festival!
Submissions are open for the 2017 Festival of New Musicals! Read the instructions and submit your show now!
Festival Application Deadlines
1/10/17: Member Endorsed & Festival Alumni applications
1/24/17: Member Endorsed & Festival Alumni applications with late fees
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 30,000 people
- Staged more than 17,000 performances attended by over 8 million people
- Entertained over 800,000 subscribers
- Provided education programs for over 1.1 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling more than $560,000,000
- Performed in 265 facilities housing over 160,000 seats
as of 10/21/16
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: ABE Charitable Foundation, The Alhadeff Charitable Foundation, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Creative Spaces Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, The Noël Coward Foundation, The Dubose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund,The Frederick Loewe Foundation, Friars Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, National Endowment for the Arts, New York State Council on the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, and Anonymous donors.