Join our inner circle to get an exclusive behind-the-curtain peek at the country’s top theatres. As a member of the Players Program, you’ll gain insider access to events and shows, learn tricks of the trade, spot artistic trends, establish valuable contacts and make new friends.
As a member of the Players Program, you’ll receive:
- Behind-the-scenes access to shows throughout the country
- VIP status at our special events
- Exclusive opportunities to see the new musical development process from the inside
If you have a passion for musical theatre — perhaps you whistle show tunes in the shower? — consider joining us today!
Players Program Benefits
Donation of $2,000+
- All Featured Player benefits (see below) plus:
- Access to member theatres
- Concierge service through the NAMT office to purchase house seats to shows at the country’s best regional theatres and on Broadway
- Complimentary tickets to new musicals funded by NAMT’s granting program, the National Fund for New Musicals
- Exclusive backstage tours of our member theatres throughout the country
- Additional Industry Events: Invitations to register for NAMT’s two annual conferences, regional New Works Summits, Writers’ Roundtables and Management Roundtables
- Personal login to access:
Donation of $1,000+
- Two (2) Premiere Passes to NAMT’s annual Festival of New Musicals in New York City
- Two (2) passes to the Festival Closing Party, where you’ll socialize with NAMT members, Festival writers and the casts of the Festival shows
- Access to NAMT’s monthly e-newsletters: News & Notes and New Works News, including info on upcoming readings, workshops and productions of new musicals
Become a NAMT Leading or Featured Player with a gift of $1,000 or more to NAMT. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing the insiders’ view with you! Please contact Executive Director Betsy King Militello at (212) 714-6668 x11 or email@example.com for more information.DONATE NOW
All donations to NAMT, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our Tax ID is 13-3441160.