During the Spring Conference in Dallas, a discussion emerged about mobile apps and whether or not they are useful for engaging musical theatre audiences.
Join us as we dive deeper into the topic to explore:
- How has mobile adoption impacted audience expectations for engagement?
- Why are theatres adding mobile apps to their communications mix?
- How have these apps evolved in recent years?
- What value are apps adding to the audience experience?
- How are apps providing theatres with a direct communication channel for segmented messaging?
- How do theatres afford their own apps without paying tens of thousands of dollars for custom development?
- How does your NAMT membership make it even more affordable?
Using examples from theatres around the country, we’ll show you why every theatre should consider adding a mobile app to their patron engagement strategy.
About InstantEncore: InstantEncore is the leading provider of mobile technology solutions for the performing arts. Artists, ensembles and performing arts organizations use InstantEncore to power their mobile apps and create lasting connections with audiences around the world.