Amidst a still-unfolding public health and economic crisis, leaders of nonprofit organizations are profoundly challenged to sustain the support of their donors, members, volunteers, and other stakeholders. This 24-minute webinar (presented live, with additional time for open Q&A) offers an espresso shot of substantive & actionable recommendations designed to help you protect the relationships upon which your organization depends.
- Taking Care of Yourself & Your Team.
- Safeguard your Donor Management System.
- 3 Relevant Questions to Ask your Largest Donors.
- 4 Meaningful Ways to Connect with Small Donors.
- Now What? What Needs to Change/What Must Stay the Same?
- How to Unleash the Immense Power of your Volunteers.
- Why your Vision Statement is Suddenly More Valuable than your Mission Statement.
- and much more
About the presenter: From a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to uniting leaders in endeavors of great imagination and initiative. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.
What attendees say:
- “Very insightful, gave plenty of ideas that we can take action on immediately.”
- “Concrete action steps … hopeful and a great confidence boost…”
- “This webinar helped us go from panic mode to a plan.”
Archive Available to Members
This page contains content or features only available to NAMT members. Please log in for full access. Not a member? Apply now!Log In Learn More