Thank You, 30!
Celebrating The First 30 Years Of NAMT's Festival of New Musicals
October 22, 2018
On the evening of Monday, October 22nd, we kicked off NAMT Fall Events week with a gala event to celebrate the 30th Annual Festival of New Musicals. We were delighted to also celebrate our amazing and deserving honorees will be Marleen & Kenny Alhadeff and New World Stages. Broadway-caliber talent performed a selection of songs from Festival and Frank Young Fund for New Musicals shows at Guastavino’s, a beautiful, uniquely New York venue, with plenty of food, drink and mingle time. Attendees had a wonderful time while raising funds for NAMT. Gala proceeds, which were about $70,000, supported NAMT’s granting programs, including the National Fund for New Musicals and the Innovation & Exploration Fund.
Schedule of Events:
6pm VIP Cocktail Hour
Featured intimate performances of work by George Stiles & Anthony Drewe and Georgia Stitt.
7pm Event start
Performers included Tamika Lawrence (Broadway: Getting The Band Back Together, Come From Away), Ahmad Maksoud (Broadway: The Band’s Visit), Krysta Rodriguez (Broadway: Spring Awakening, First Date), Nichole Turner (Broadway: The Book of Mormon), Hannah Corneau (National Tour: Hedwig and the Angry Inch) and many more. The performance featured work by Kirsten Childs, Itamar Moses and Dick Scanlan.
(Dress code: festive!)
Thank You, 30!
- Complimentary event tickets plus access to the VIP cocktail hour at 6pm
- Reserved seating at the 7pm event (Proscenium sponsor level and higher)
- Recognition in press releases, NAMT’s monthly e-newsletters and the digital journal for the event
- Your company logo on our website and on Gala signs and materials
- and more!
Thank You to our Thank You, 30! Benefit Committee Members!
Above the Title
Red Mountain Theatre Company
The Shubert Organization
The 5th Avenue Theatre
Art Lab LLC
Curt Dale Clark
The Gorrie Family/Red Mountain Theatre Company
The Hollywood Pantages
Maine State Music Theatre
In the Round
Margot Astrachan Production
The Musical Company
Music Theatre International
Louise Beard/SwineSTARS Productions & Red Mountain Theatre Company
Alie B. Gorrie
Michael G. Murphy
She’s Performing Arts Center
Benefit Committee members…
- Committed to a combined total (giving & getting) level.
- Participation included any combination of sponsorships, single tickets, digital advertising and contributions
- Listed on the gala invitation, in the digital journal and on the NAMT website and were acknowledged at the event.
- Deadline for invitation listing: 08.15.18
- Attended the pre-event VIP reception
- Received a digital ad at the event
- Size determined by participation level
This page was last updated on 12/11/2018