Most organizations have a fundraising or development team. While it can be tempting to say that these staff members alone are responsible for bringing in donations, the truth is everyone at your organization plays a vital role. From marketing to box office and even front of house, there’s a part for everyone to play and if everyone does your organization will profit.
In this presentation, Liv Nilssen (Business Analyst at Spektrix) discusses how to create institutional buy-in for fundraising goals and how every member of your organization can help to amplify those efforts.
- 0:12 – Liv Nilssen’s introduction and overview
- 3:11 – Thinking about fundraises differently/different types of fundraising
- 6:34 – The patron experience
- 8:34 – The 6 steps to a relation-based patron experience
- 21:22 – Using ticketholder to enroll new patrons
- 28:10 – What’s the main reason to treat seasonal patrons different than a new donor
- 41:05 – Conclusions