A panel moderated by Dana Harrell (La Jolla Playhouse), with Kevin Moore and Kryss Northrup (The Human Race Theatre Company), Leslie Martinson (TheatreWorks) and Jason Najjoum (New York Theatre Barn and independent casting director) discuss issues related to casting both locally and out of town such as:
- How do you go about casting a show out of New York without an NYC casting director?
- What tips and tricks are there to getting the word out to quality talent?
- How can new technology help (or hinder) the casting process?
- What are the benefits of using a NYC-based casting director?
- When do you decide to use local vs. out-of-town talent?