Member Job Postings
A listing of job opportunities from NAMT member organizations. This information has been provided by the member organizations and is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. For more information, please contact the poster directly. NAMT members: Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to post.
Senior (5+ yrs exp)
The responsibilities are the usual and customary responsibilities of a fundraiser, and include but are not limited to:
- Grant writing
- Individual cultivation and solicitation
- Apprentice management
- Proper tracking and accounting of donations from all funding sources
- Developing prospects for the individual, corporate and foundation campaigns
- Liaising between the Philanthropy Department and the rest of the departments of the theatre
- Representing the theatre at events, both internally and externally
Hours are flexible and often include evenings and weekends depending on production schedules.
The Philanthropy team of four always has someone at performances and events by coordinating the team for proper coverage without demanding excessive hours of anyone.
This is a full time position with excellent salary and benefits. Please apply by sending a resume and position specific cover letter to Ken Wesler, Director of Philanthropy, via email firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. EOE