Member Job Postings
A listing of job opportunities from NAMT member organizations. This information has been provided by the member organizations and is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. For more information, please contact the poster directly. NAMT members: Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to post.
Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
RMTC is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated person to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Technical Director oversees all technical aspects of RMTC’s robust schedule of theatrical productions and is responsible for:
- Leading and participating with a team in set and stage construction, to meet approved specifications on schedule and on budget for each project
- Collaboration with other production departments and creative teams to bring the artistic vision of each project to fruition
- Oversight and maintenance of the theatre’s technical facilities and assets
Annual Fund & Foundation ManagerDevelopment
Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
Furthermore, the Annual Fund & Foundation Manager will be responsible for the increase of foundation and granting agency resources available to the Fulton Theatre through cultivation of existing relationships as well as researching and identifying new, appropriate foundation opportunities.
The Annual Fund & Foundation Manager plays a key role in the Fulton Theatre’s annual development/fundraising efforts – specifically as it relates to the cultivation, stewardship and recognition of individual, corporate and foundation contributors. S/he will work directly with the Directors of Donor Relations and Corporate Relations to determine solicitation strategies for increased giving opportunities within the Fulton’s donor and subscriber bases, as well as single ticket buyers.
- Development and implementation of strategies for building relationships with prospective donors and stewarding existing donors; working collaboratively with the Fulton’s Development Team, Management Team and Board to implement these strategies.
- Development and implementation of strategies to secure multi-year financial commitments that connect donors to the area(s) of the organization they are interested in and passionate about; working collaboratively with the Development Team, Management Team and Board to implement these strategies.
- Creation and maintenance of a portfolio of current and prospective individual and corporate donors giving less than $1,000 that tracks, monitors and manages all related cultivation, solicitation, stewardship, and recognition efforts.
- Identification of Annual Campaign donors (individual & corporate) who have capacity for support of Breakout Performance Campaign. Effective communication and introduction of these donors to Development Team and Breakout Performance Campaign leadership.
- Research and identification of Foundation funding opportunities applicable to Fulton programming. Grant writing and assembly of related Foundation application and reporting materials.
- Drafting of donor communications (individual & corporate) including solicitation letters, thank you letters, stewardship pieces, etc. for both new and existing donors within the framework of existing development materials.
- Assistance with other development/fundraising projects and programs as requested.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three or more years of related experience in fundraising, donor relations, grant management, and events management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- A work style that is self-directed, as well as team oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, upbeat, and ever-changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours when necessary, including evenings and weekends.
Desired Experience and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Tessitura or other development software.
- Experience working in a performance arts organization or knowledge of the performing arts.
- Familiarity with researching Foundation funding opportunities for an arts organization.
- Ability to engage and organize volunteers.
To Apply: Applicants for this position should email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19, 2018. Applicants selected for an interview will be asked for 3 professional references and writing samples.
About the Fulton Theatre: The mission of the Fulton Theatre is to create and produce exceptional theatre that moves the collective soul of our community and honors our national historic landmark.
The Fulton first opened its doors in 1852. 165 years later, this national historic landmark theatre continues to entertain, educate and delight audiences, bringing live theatre, music, and more than 120,000 patrons into downtown Lancaster annually. Today, the Fulton Theatre produces a mix of comedies, dramas and musicals, employing the talents of professional directors, designers, playwrights from across the country. The Fulton also offers classes for children, teens and adults as well as numerous community engagement programs across the region.