Member Job Postings
A listing of job opportunities from NAMT member organizations. This information has been provided by the member organizations and is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. For more information, please contact the poster directly. NAMT members: Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to post.
Senior (5+ yrs exp)
Goodspeed Musicals is looking for an experienced Production Manager to helm its technical production departments.
We are at an important juncture in our history, and the next Production Manager will have the opportunity to participate in some exciting new initiatives and complex problem solving.
The successful candidate will be driven and detail-oriented; have excellent communication skills; possess demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects and deadlines effectively; exhibit strong administrative and organizational skills; and be familiar with the intricacies of producing professional musical theatre.
Minimum requirements include: bachelor’s degree in theatre or business (BFA or MFA in Technical Production preferred) and 5-7 years of related experience/training.
A complete job description is attached. To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goodspeed Musicals is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable environment and strongly encourages applications from people of color and women.
Entry (up to 2 yrs exp)
- Conducting day-to-day bookkeeping and financial transactions including paying bills and depositing checks (via Quickbooks)
- Managing and updating the database (PatronManager)
- Writing and issuing monthly News & Notes e-newsletters and other e-alerts via MailChimp
- Tracking and ordering office supplies
- Keeping policies/procedures/contact information current in operations manual
- Coordinating large mailings
- Responding to general email and phone inquiries
- Filing and general office organization
- Assisting with semi-annual conferences for the membership, as well as the Festival of New Musicals each fall
- Assisting Executive Director and Program Directors on a variety of projects
Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in databases (Salesforce experience preferred). Experience with QuickBooks, Stripe and Photoshop a plus.
This is a part-time salaried position, paid on an hourly basis, not eligible for benefits.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter as PDFs to email@example.com.
Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Director of Education and Community Outreach will be responsible for all aspects of the LDTC’s Educational programming and Community Outreach.
This is includes (but not limited to): Youth Workshops, Adult Educational Programming, Play Club, LDTC’s Prologues and Epilogues, Educational Trips, Dual Language Project, Family Musical Series, LDTC Apprentice Program, and In-School Arts Integration.
The Educational Director is responsible for the creation, implementation, and monitoring of educational budgets.