Member Job Postings
A listing of job opportunities from NAMT member organizations. This information has been provided by the member organizations and is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. For more information, please contact the poster directly. NAMT members: Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to post.
Entry (up to 2 yrs exp)
29th Annual Festival of New Musicals
Volunteer and Registration Coordinator
The Volunteer and Registration Coordinator for the National Alliance for Musical Theatre is a seasonal position, paid hourly, that will report to the New Works Director and Membership Director.
Festival Registration Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with and assist registrants for the Festival and Fall Conference
- Process online registrations in Form Assembly and PatronManager (Salesforce)
- Check and maintain database records as needed
- Organize and prepare all registration needs for Festival, including reports, badges, paperwork and supplies
- Process late registrations and assist the Festival team in the office
- Oversee Registration table and supervise volunteers at the Festival
- Close out registrations after the Festival and wrap-up any correspondence with registrants
Festival Volunteer Coordination Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact and follow up with companies and educational institutions to obtain volunteers
- Act as a liaison for the National Alliance for Musical Theatre and Festival Management for all volunteers
- Create and keep up to date a detailed schedule and contact sheet for volunteers
- Schedule and lead (with the New Works Director and the General Manager) the volunteer meeting prior to the festival
- During the festival, track locations and re-assign volunteers as needed with the General Management team
- Excellent computer skills and general proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with PatronManager or other CRM database software helpful but not required.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of regional theatres, musical theatre and New York theatre industry, and a willingness to learn even more
- Discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information
- A passion for musical theatre
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be in the office and onsite at the Festival for full days on October 16-20, 2017
- Strong customer service skills, grace under pressure and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
This position will report to New Works Director Ciera Iveson and Membership Director Adam Grosswirth and is a seasonal hourly position.
No health benefits or paid time off are included.
The position will be from late July through end of October.
Schedule is flexible but full-time, on-site availability on October 16-20 is required.
To apply, please send a PDF cover letter and resume to email@example.com.