Member Job Postings
A listing of job opportunities from NAMT member organizations. This information has been provided by the member organizations and is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. For more information, please contact the poster directly. NAMT members: Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to post.
Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The successful candidate must be tech-savvy and resourceful, with a passion for performing arts. He/she must possess strong managerial skills, a commitment to patron services, and be able to handle competing priorities in a team-oriented fast-paced work environment.
NC Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, salary requirements and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Patron Services Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee inbound and outbound calls and in-person sales and donations; set schedule and regularly review and update as needed
- Coach, inspire and motivate sales team
- Ensure the team meets sales targets on shift, weekly and quarterly basis
- Sales training, development & performance management of sales team; hiring and training of new staff as needed to maintain a full staffed and well-trained team
- Manage and track hourly wages and incentives to be turned in bi-weekly to Business Manager
- Communicate all campaigns, offers, pricing changes, and special promotions to team to sell to patrons
- Must develop an excellent understanding of all information related to the selling of tickets to shows produced or presented by NC Theatre
- Develop and maintain patron relationships; handle escalation of patron problems
- Serve as lead ADA and Front of House contact for organization
- Disciplined use of ticketing system, communication and patron relations
- Support sales team in handling customer complaints and enquiries; help to correct incorrect orders
- Daily balancing and reporting of season and single ticket sales and donations
- Regular work on nights and weekends during show time at sales table or in Box Office; management of sales table in lobby; may also require night and weekend work during specific campaign times
- Providing assistance to patron services team in handling inbound sales during busy times
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance and sales training opportunities
- Forecasting and analyzing sale data; regular reporting to Director of Sales
- Managing sales table outreach event opportunities
- Upkeep and distribution of leads
- Create and execute team incentives to maximize revenue
- Establish trade agreements with partner organizations or companies for expense relief on incentives
- Support Director of Sales otherwise as needed
- Meet regularly with revenue and marketing teams to ensure alignment of messaging and campaigns
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Contribute to the team & enjoy NC Theatre performances!
North Carolina Theatre is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position profile reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s rights to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Minimum 1-2 years managing a team
- Minimum 1-2 years in arts administration, fundraising or ticket sales
- Strong sales, communication and people skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ability to adapt to new technologies
- A positive, "can-do" attitude and work ethic
- Familiarity with Archtics (Ticketmaster) database and ticketing system
Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all technical and production aspects of MSMT’s main stage shows, concerts, events, co-productions and TYA productions.
This position is integral to the design and technical execution of all production elements, serving as the main liaison between guest designers, production staff and off-season projects.
The position requires impeccable communication, budget management, troubleshooting skills, and the ability to foster a collaborative and innovative environment that supports the artistic vision of the organization.
The Production Manager reports to the Artistic Director and Managing Director and is responsible for supporting the artistic and financial goals of MSMT.
Senior (5+ yrs exp)
The Finance Director is responsible for accounting, finance, internal controls, and human resource oversight working closely with the Managing Director in developing short and long-term financial plans, budgets and forecasts. This position is ideal for an energetic, tenacious and detail-oriented professional who is eager to be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced and beloved Oklahoma City institution. The Finance Director reports directly to the Managing Director and supervises a Bookkeeper and a part-time IT Manager.
Position requirements include at least five years’ experience in a financial management leadership position at a non-profit organization.