Work With Us
The Office Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for managing office operations and for assisting with program administration. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting day-to-day bookkeeping and financial transactions including paying bills and depositing checks (via Quickbooks)
- Managing and updating the database (PatronManager)
- Writing and issuing monthly News & Notes newsletters and other alerts via MailChimp
- Tracking and ordering office supplies
- Keeping policies/procedures/contact information current in operations manual
- Coordinating large mailings
- Responding to general email and phone inquiries
- Filing and general office organization
- Assisting with semi-annual conferences for the membership, as well as the Festival of New Musicals each fall
- Assisting Executive Director and Program Directors on a variety of projects
Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in databases (Salesforce experience preferred). Experience with QuickBooks, Stripe and Photoshop a plus. This is a part-time salaried position, paid on an hourly basis, not eligible for benefits.
To apply, please send a PDF cover letter and resume to email@example.com.