Online Town Hall: Mar 26
Thursday, March 26, 2-3pm ET
NAMT will host ongoing online town halls for members to come together (virtually) to discuss the challenges facing our theatres and our field during the coronavirus crisis and beyond. Please join us to share how you’re handling this unprecedented moment, and learn from others. It feels important for the NAMT community to come together in this time.
Simply click the register button when you’d like to join the meeting (feel free to join late, we know you’re busy). No advance registration is required. Times are Eastern.
NAMT is committed to recognizing and celebrating the diversity of experiences, talents, skills, cultures and opinions that our members bring to our community, and specifically to our events. We invite you to participate in the Fall Conference and Festival of New Musicals in a spirit of open-mindedness, curiosity and respect.
We want every NAMT event to be a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all participants. In that spirit, we ask you to…
- Be inclusive, actively seeking and inviting diverse perspectives
- Listen to understand
- Participate in an active and direct way, with professionalism and respect for others
- Be considerate, kind, constructive and helpful in your language and actions
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and language
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees
NAMT staff and Board may take action (up to and including expulsion with no refund and exclusion from future events) to redress disruptive, disrespectful or offensive behavior or any other actions deemed in conflict with the above guidelines.
Thank you to every NAMT community member for helping to make all of our events informative, inclusive and respectful.